Saturday, June 07, 2014

Play Date

I've been very good lately and put in several hours of deep cleaning at Ma'am's house, so she has been simmering with desire all week in anticipation of yesterday's play date. She gets turned on by my service and obedience, which pleases me to no end, especially as she is rather expressive about it. It's a lovely change, to know what she is thinking and feeling, and so hot to me that the things I do are intensely aphrodisiacal to her. I haven't felt this desired in a long time and it feels amazing.

She has been very pleased with me lately, which for her translates directly into a desire to rip me apart. It feels a lot sexier than it sounds! So, she's been playfully threatening me with both a heavy beating and her ginormous cock, Moose. Last time, I thought she had fucked me with "the big cock", so I sputtered a bit when she told me I was in for an even bigger one. I admit, I was a bit nervous, especially after I told her so and she cheerfully pulled it out of a drawer and placed in my hands for a closer look. I definitely like 'em on the big side, but this was eye-poppingly big. It was very much like this guy. She told me to think about her fucking me with it while I cleaned for her. Hot!

Our play date rolled around and I was both excited and nervous, knowing I was in for an intensely painful and pleasurable session. She had me undress and sit at the foot of the bed, then handed me the task of putting huge Moose in her harness. It was challenging, as it barely fit in the ring, and she seemed surprised that I managed it so quickly. "Well, look at you..." she said.

She set the harness aside and sat behind me on the bed, pulling me against her and enveloping me with her arms and legs. She began to bite my neck, the most sensitive part of my body, which always makes me utterly melt. She took a handful of my hair, pulled my head to the side, and held it there, exposing my neck and preventing me from the involuntary scrunching-up that usually happens. At times, the hand in my hair would find its way to my nipple, ratcheting up the pleasure as I turned into a puddle by her soft lips and wet mouth biting, licking, and sucking my neck.

I groaned lazily when she stopped and she instructed me to brace myself against the waist-high cabinet. She started out by lightly punching my shoulders and back, then moved on to a stiff leather flogger. Starting off easy, she began to punctuate her throws with much harder force, reddening my ass, back, and legs. She put me through my paces, spanking me with leather gloves, paddling with both leather and wooden paddles, flogging, and then I heard the rattle of my cane bag being emptied.

I whimpered a little, knowing the sadistic glee she feels with a cane in her hand. She doesn't play nice and she makes sure to give me plenty of extra hard whacks that leave marks for days. I have a love-hate relationship with canes: love the marks later, but hate the actual being hit-with-them part.

When it came time for the giant cock, I asked in a tiny voice if she'd please go slow at first. Last time, she'd rammed it in there and the cock wasn't lubed enough, so it kinda dragged on my bits in a painful and uncomfortable manner. She was nice and started out very easy, and it didn't take long for me to get used to the size and be blissed out in pleasure.

I seriously love a girl who has a drive to strap-on and fuck me. Part of why my sex life with JC was so hot was that she loved packing and she really enjoyed fucking me. She had a sort of boy persona when she was wearing the cock and I found it super hot how she totally owned it. I found it even hotter that her boy persona was on the dominant side, especially because I tend to feel extremely submissive while being fucked.

Ma'am definitely has that drive and she is super hot with a cock on. She had me use the Hitachi on myself as she fucked me, me on my back and legs over her shoulders. I sometimes have a hard time getting off in positions other than on my stomach, so I was really close and dying to come, but I couldn't quite get there. She must have figured this out over our sexytimes, because she instructed me to flip over and told me I had three minutes to come. Luckily, I was almost there with even the first touch of the wand, and then she slid some fingers in and began to pound me from behind. I came in like 30 seconds, max. I should not have worried. Haha.

Today, I have bite marks, plus sore nipples and bits as souvenirs. :)

No comments: