Sunday, April 17, 2005

Update

I know I have been terribly lax lately, and I apologize. I've been very busy, and not in an exciting or fun way. Just as a warning, the next few weeks are going to be equally as busy, and it's looking like I will have to take a one or two month hiatus from blogging. I'm going to be traveling quite a bit and I may be able to slip in an entry here and there, but overall, I honestly won't have much time for being online, other than checking my email. I hate when life gets in the way of my hobbies!

In addition, I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately as far as topics go, so if you have any suggestions or whatnot, feel free to comment or email me.

5 comments:

W. S. Cross said...

One question you might ponder: with all the media buzz about lesbianism (including its own shows), is it easier to be today than it once was? Or are the pressures from society different?

W. S. Cross said...

Hey, you've been book tagged!

Anonymous said...

Hi! It`s really great page. I`ll looked here often. I invite to my page http://asstraffic.story.pl/

nicole said...

are u ever gonna blog again?

Anonymous said...

We've missed you...