Friday, August 12, 2005

No, Not Gone For Good

The past few months have been crazy and I thoroughly apologize to having to drop my duties here in order to attend to real life. The good news is that I have a couple of weeks free before my life will start getting busy again, and I finally got internet at home. Hopefully I'll have internet here for good, although I already hate my ISP with a passion, so we'll see how it pans out. I do sincerely appreciate the emails and comments that were sent while on my sabbatical, so thanks.

I added a link to Pucker Up, the site of one of my favorite people on the planet, Tristan Taormino. No, I don't know her personally, but I certainly wish I did! I know I will mention Tristan in future posts, so I may as well introduce her now. Tristan is a woman after my own heart in a lot of respects; not only does she give sex advice, but she is basically the leading anal sex expert. I recently watched an episode of MTV Real Sex that featured one of her anal sex workshops, and the way she described herself about how she got to be the anal sex guru got me mulling over some things. I'm thinking of creating a sex advice column as a sister site to this blog, but I'm not sure whether there would be any demand for it. I'm considering it because people already come to me for advice on sensitive and personal matters, I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about sex (and resourceful enough to find the answers I don't know), and I am really unjudgemental, particularly where sexuality is concerned. Anyway, if anyone is interested in the idea (and maybe has a question to get it started), let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back. :) Glad to see you've returned.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :)