Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm In Lust

My foray into Craigslist took a turn for the surprisingly good. After the fiasco I posted about, I received a reply to my ad from a girl who could very well be my sexual twin. I didn't want to get my hopes up prematurely, and was waiting to see how things panned out before I mentioned it here. I think things have progressed to the point where I can gush a little.

She is fucking hot and I can't get over it. Really cute, extremely smart, and we are more sexually compatible than I could have ever dreamt or wished. She's totally open and open-minded, experimental, into kink and rough sex. She's experienced and knows what she likes. We've been emailing each other for a little over a week, and once we exchanged pictures to establish a mutual attraction, our conversations progressed into a discussion of sex. I can't even describe how amazed I've been at how well our tastes and likes mesh. We've been teasing each other through email, writing passages with the sole purpose of getting panties wet. I love how frank she is, and the things she's talked about have gotten me so turned on.

In my last email, I suggested we talk on the phone because I was dying to hear her voice, and she heartily agreed. She wrote me back with her number and I called her at about 9 pm, it's now midnight and I just got off the phone. We had a great conversation about general things and I believe we mutually found each other to be easy to talk to, which is, of course, a big plus. The conversation gradually made its way to sex, sort of toeing the line and then dancing away into general stuff again. We were teasing each other, dropping phrases like, "I want to eat you while you're sitting on my couch" in the middle of an otherwise ordinary conversation. She said simply talking to me, hearing my voice, made her wet. I found myself getting wet too, and once we found ourselves discussing what really turns us on, I mentioned it to her.

Listening to her, I started touching myself through my boxers. "God, I'm so wet right now."
"Do you want to do something about that?" she asked slyly.
"Yes.. would you?" I replied.
"Mmmm.. absolutely. Talk to me." I could hear her starting to touch herself.

I love phone sex. I'm a very auditory person, plus hearing my partner's excitement and getting off totally does it for me. I moved to my bed, and she told me she wanted me to do something for her. "I want you to take your shirt off. I want you to pinch your nipples really hard for me, pull on them, and imagine it's my mouth. If I was there, I would be biting and pinching them, licking them across the tops."

I did as she asked, and my nipples were hard and pulsing with feeling. She told me how she wanted to lick and tease my pussy while fucking my ass with her fingers. She asked if I wanted to come for her, and I said not yet. I wanted to talk to her first, to hear her get off. Much to my delight, she's rather orgasmic, so after only a few minutes of describing what I'd start off doing, she graced me with a hot and beautiful-sounding orgasm. I love the sound of a woman coming in my ear!

I take a little bit longer, and while I rubbed my clit for her, she told me many different things she wanted to do. I told her I was so wet I could hear it. She is so fucking hot and I wanted to come for her so badly. I apologized for taking so long, but she told me not to worry because she was loving hearing me get off. I finally reached the edge and had an amazing orgasm. When I finished, I was covered in sweat and couldn't stop panting and moaning. She sounded like she was getting off just hearing me, and said that I make incredible noises.

"Who knew that phone sex is so hard when you're really attracted to someone??" she laughed.
I laughed back and asked, "What, you usually have phone sex with people you're not attracted to?"
She chuckled a little and replied, "Well, I was a phone sex operator for a few weeks, at one point.."

We talked a little about that, though I was still recovering and there was quite a bit of "God, you're so fucking sexy". Before we said goodbye, I gave her my number and told her to call whenever she wanted. Sounds like we may have another phone date on Friday.

She lives about four hours away, but will be moving to my area in a couple of months. She has a trip planned in a couple of weekends to come here and look for an apartment, so we will definitely be getting together for some pure, no-holds-barred fucking. I can't wait, and neither can she. The attraction is so strong that one of us may make a trip before her planned visit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing. Sex, lust, and desire are so incredibly powerful. At this point, we're banking on some no-strings-attached sex, which, if things continue as well as they have been, will likely progress to a friends-with-benefits situation. I've been a little caught off guard at how well we fit each other, both in personality and sexuality... and even though I've been against getting involved with anyone romantically, a part of my brain can't help but ponder the possibility here. I keep slapping that part into submission, reminding myself that at this point it's purely sexual. I'm open to the possibility, even if the chance is slim now. So don't hold your breath for commitment at this point, but I promise I wouldn't force you into an ugly bridesmaid dress. ;)

Rebecca said...

Reading that made me smile. I used to have a lover who could make me wet reading the phone book to me over the phone. I would secrety and very quietly try to make myself cum during those conversations. I usually got caught though. :)

Anonymous said...

Heheh. It's hard to do that quietly enough to avoid getting caught!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you there.. chicks in wife-beaters are hot, too. :)