Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thinking

I want to talk about my orgasm earlier. As I mentioned in my first post, masturbation is practically a hobby for me. I came home for lunch and after eating, I decided to self-indulge a little. I think what I miss most about not having sex, aside from the experience of touching skin and getting to enjoy hearing someone else get off, is penetration. When I'm by myself, it's not the same as having someone on top of me, or having them really pound or fuck me hard. It's been a few months since I last got laid, but longer than that since I actually got fucked. Lately, I've been really craving it, which is part of why I was even considering that threesome.

When I masturbate, I'm often kind of lazy about it. I usually opt for the quickest method, which is stupid, because as I reminded myself today, being lazy robs me of some really good orgasms. I laid down on my bed, on my stomach, and started to go about things in my usual manner. I kept thinking about how much I wanted a cock inside me, and finally opened my nightstand to get out my dildo. I was still being lazy, so I used this method I've developed which involves inserting the cock, lying on my stomach, and using my closed legs to rest the end of the dildo on. The motion of my thrusting moves it in and out enough for me to get some sensation, plus there's the feeling of being full.

To really use a cock, though, requires that I be wet enough. When I'm on my own, I may get really turned on, but not be very wet until I've actually finished. So what I usually do is play around until I know I'm soaked, and then grab the dildo. I had limited time this afternoon to build up to that point, so I used a bit of KY jelly on the cock to get things started. I am definitely a KY jelly girl, especially when it comes to anal play. I personally like my lubrication to stay where I put it. I then slowly penetrated myself and it went in sooooo nice. I'd almost forgotten just how good that feels, to be entered.

I flipped over onto my stomach, but that feeling stuck with me and I knew I was missing out. So I turned back over onto my back, and started fucking myself in earnest. Slow at first, then hard and fast. I think the reason I like it so rough is that being pounded stimulates my G-spot as well as allows some physical contact with my clit. I reached back into the nightstand and got out my vibrator, and worked both my pussy and my clit at the same time. SO FUCKING GOOD. It's been a while since I masturbated that way, so long that again, I'd almost forgotten just how good it is. I was feeling a little pressured to come, so I made myself relax and just enjoy the sensations. At a certain point, it's hard to tell the different things apart; where the sliding penetration begins and where the clit teasing ends. It all blends together into ecstacy. I varied everything because it felt so damn good, how fast I moved the cock, where I applied the vibrator. Eventually, the tip of the vibrator settled against the cock, so I could feel it inside me as I worked myself.

Originally, my fantasy had been solely the image of someone above me, entering me. As I got more into it, I stopped concentrating and just let myself feel. Being wet turns me on and makes me even more wet, so the feeling of the dildo sliding easily in and out really pushed me toward the edge. I bent my knees and rested my feet on the mattress, working my hips against both toys. It was so amazing that I couldn't help moaning and whimpering. And then the next thing I knew, I was there and pushed over the edge of climax. I rode the waves and it was long and very intense. I never stopped, I kept going until the last pulse in my pussy was finished. It was so drawn out and intense that it felt like I came for five minutes.

I know I said it was GOOD, but fuck.. it was great, awesome, amazing... the best orgasm I've had in a long time, for sure. Such a good one that I had to share. And to make a mental note to myself to work it on my back MUCH more often!

7 comments:

lesbian leather said...

I am very pleased with your latest entry and my body responded accordingly.

Anonymous said...

Jenni.. the human body is a really amazing thing. Though, did you know there are other species that fornicate for pleasure? The Bonobo monkey is the sex freak of the animal kingdom, they have just about every kind of sex you can think of. Straight, gay, bisexual, oral, you name it. And lucky them, they don't appear to have the same capacity for guilt or shame that humans have. ;)

LL.. glad you liked it. I hoped you would.

--Mgmt.

mcgibfried said...

and all i had on my lunch break was grilled cheese... damn.

must say, this post paints a picture picasso would be proud of.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could fuck your pussy.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Anonymous. I wish you could, too. ;)


--Mgmt.

Anonymous said...

Quite an erotic description. Had to take time from my busy afternoon to masturbate as well. ANd it was GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Amazing post. I am speechless.