Sunday, March 20, 2005

Veni, Vedi, Vici

So I took a road trip Friday night, and went to visit the Craigslist girl, KS. My gut feeling told me I should not take the chance, and just try to be patient until she came in to town. However, I had a very boring weekend ahead of me and I was horny as hell. I really should have listened to my instincts, because a long history of experience tells me they're usually right.

The drive was about four and a half hours in each direction. I got there at about quarter to midnight and when I first saw her, inwardly I said, "Damn." She looked like her photo, but immediately I could tell I'd gotten myself into somewhat of a jam. I didn't feel any chemistry toward her.

She's not unattractive, I just found myself not attracted to her. Ah, the mystery of chemistry and sparks...  sometimes there, sometimes not. In this case, there were several things that were unattractive to me.  I look back and kind of laugh because I'm ridiculous like a Seinfeld episode: I didn't like her walk, the way she talked, her hands, the overly intense way she stared into my eyes.

I didn't have much time to process this or figure out what to do or say. She pretty much jumped on me immediately, giving me a kiss in the middle of the street. I think where she lives, a cozy little college town, is a bit more liberal than where I live, but I felt really uncomfortable. I had a lot of thoughts going through my head; I wasn't attracted to her, I'd just driven almost five hours for this, what should I do? Like many situations I get myself into, I felt that it was too late to back out. I also honestly had no time to stop for a few moments and think about it. Within minutes, we were up in her apartment, and she pounced on me.

With the first real kiss, I knew I was in trouble. I felt nothing, it didn't turn me on at all. I decided I was going to just do it, after all it was just sex -- sex that I'd wanted and drove all that way for -- and I'd figure out some reason to drive back home the next day. Honestly, I hope I never find myself in this position again, it felt really awkward in addition to being somewhat boring. She was obviously very into me, and within minutes, she had her thigh between my legs and was rubbing and moaning. I was desperately trying to feel anything. Her ardor, instead of stoking mine, was somewhat off-putting.

We moved to the bed at my suggestion and I desperately hoped she'd turn out the light, which would have helped, but she kept it on. I thought about asking to turn it off, but as I was trying to spare feelings, I didn't want her realize just how much I wasn't into it. I even tried imagining I was with someone else, but it didn't work. We made out for a bit and I found myself responding as she played with and pinched my nipples. The only problem was that when we'd stop, or if there was a break between activities, I was back to feeling nothing again.

To make a long, painful story short, I sort of dove into it and worked at getting her off. She came about eight times before it was my turn. She told me she wanted to go down on me and I asked if she'd use my probe in my ass at the same time. I've been with a lot of selfish, impatient people, including the woman I was with for two years who wouldn't even consider going down on me after the 'honeymoon phase', and had never had an orgasm this way. I found there to be too much pressure to relax enough. I warned KS that I had never come that way, and told her to stop whenever she wanted.

One AMAZING and completely unexpected thing to come of this experience was that for the first time in my life, I had an orgasm while getting head! She fucked my ass with her finger, worked my clit with her mouth and tongue, and may have had a finger in my pussy. At a certain point, it was all so good that I couldn't really tell what she was doing anymore. I was way too focused on how good it felt, and then, much to my surprise, I felt the glimmer of an orgasm. She didn't show any sign of letting up, so I kept working my hips in time with her, wondering if I could get myself to the edge. I didn't want to say anything yet about the possible orgasm, lest I jinx myself and add pressure. She kept on a few more minutes, when I finally gasped, "I think I'm gonna come!" She moaned in response and kept going. For one disappointing moment, I thought I'd lost it, but then I got it back. And then some.

I had one arm bent back behind me, clutching at the pillow, and the other hand in her hair. I don't know if I was so wet I was dripping, but her finger in my ass felt so much wetter than it did when she started. It slid in and out so nicely, she alternated slow movements and fucking me kind of hard with it. I worked my hips against her fingers and mouth, and when I found myself there, I let myself go. God, it was so fucking good! I rode it out loudly, I totally didn't want it to end.

At that point, it was 2:30 am, and I was pretty wiped, a combination of the drive, the time, and the sex, so I joked that I felt like a guy at the moment, all ready to roll over and go to sleep.

In the morning, it was very awkward, but I joined her and her roommate at the restaurant downstairs for brunch and then tried to extricate myself in the most polite and unhurtful way possible.  All else aside, she will forever reside in the annals of memory for this particular 'first'!

7 comments:

Arethusa said...

Better to feel like a bitch now than a complete asshole later, is what I always say.

Anonymous said...

I think you were a bit insensitive to your friends feelings. After having been so intimate, and accomplishing an orgasm from her lusting mouth and fingers, you could have let her down far more easily. Bad girl!

Anonymous said...

Eh.. I don't know, really. I wasn't trying to be insensitive.. I'd just gotten to the point of extreme discomfort where I couldn't deal anymore and had to say something. I really didn't want to hurt her feelings, but when I get to that point, I'm often way less diplomatic than I could be. It ends up being a blurty "I just have to get this out right now" type thing.

People always encourage me to be honest, to speak my mind, and all of that, but it doesn't really seem to work out for me. I always end up either pissing people off or hurting their feelings, though what I generally want most is to avoid both of those things. Perhaps it's my delivery..

Anonymous said...

Well I for one wish I had your bluntness.....I could perhaps avoid some of the long drawn out situations I get meslef into......

Of course there is always "the better way" of handling a situation, but thats always after the fact.......well from my experinces.....

Anonymous said...

I agree with the 'better way' coming to you after the fact. I find that I really suck in situations that involve any sort of confrontation. I don't have enough time to think and process new information, so it ends up being rather shitty on my end.

I asked a friend of mine if she thought I was insensitive, and she said no, but that's because she said she'd have done the whole grabbing-her-stuff-and-jetting-before-they-got-back thing. I really wanted to do that, but I think that would probably feel shittier on the receiving end.

So my question is.. how could I have better handled the situation? When she got me alone the second day, she was all over me and I couldn't take any more of it. Was I supposed to keep my mouth shut and let her paw at me? Was being honest and stopping the uncomfortable situation (for me) wrong? Is it better to say nothing and not be into it at all, than say something?

It was almost painfully awkward. She'd make noises or something, and I'd find myself rolling my eyes or staring off into space or something. I don't see that as being fair to her, you know?

Anonymous said...

I completely agree.....when you are in a situation like that it is ALWAYS better to speak your mind than to submit yourself to anymore horrible 'moments'. I would have bolted the minute I seen that I wasn’t attracted to her.....well......I would have 'wanted' to.....but I do believe that you handled it accordingly and its her prob if she cant handle your honesty.....no matter how harsh or blunt it is....

Sometimes the truth really does hurt...and there is no way around it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I honestly tried to be as sensitive as possible, which, given my extreme discomfort, probably wasn't as diplomatic or soft as possible.

Ah well.