Monday, September 05, 2005

Aural Sex

I've been talking to K online for a while, as we explore our attraction for each other. It's been titillating thus far, to say the least. I find her intriguing and exceptional in many ways and it has been a real pleasure getting to know her. It's not often that I come across someone that draws me the way she does, exciting me both mentally and physically. Not everyone can hold my interest in such a way, make me keep coming back, keep me eager to peel back their layers in order to find out what lies beneath.

We've begun to speak on the phone and it's difficult to describe how addictive I find her words and her voice. Part of me wants to play it cool, but I'm hopelessly unable. To begin with, I think she knows the power she holds over me and I think it would be safe to say she enjoys it. In addition, I think we mesh quite well in terms of sex and lust, and she seems to perceive the depths of my desires. I love being her audience, hearing her thoughts and fantasies. I'm aware of the deep currents that run beneath her surface; I want to plumb her depths, I want to find myself deep enough to be carried away by them. I want to know things that can't be asked, things I will have to find out through time.

I want to be her fantasy, to be whatever she wants. I want to turn her on, to please her, to give her anything she asks. I want her to ask, to demand things of me. I want to get her off, fuck her through the phone, make her want me. I like the fact that even our most intimate conversations are shrouded in mystery, that we don't know each other and probably never will. This is new territory and I relish all the possibilities that lie before us because reality is so far away. I'd be lying if I said I don't fantasize about finding her so I can throw her down and fuck her, to explain my passions without words. Yet, I love that because of the anonymity, she can hold me in her mind and see me however it turns her on the most. That I can be exactly who I want to be, without any of the inevitable judgement that comes with meeting and knowing each other. I guess, in a sense, after so much fantasy, I would be worried about not living up to her expectations. This is better than the worry. The lack of reality is appealing, in the sense that what we're doing is an escape from the ordinary. It's nice to have a place to go where none of the things that plague my daily life exist.

It's all difficult for me to describe because I still haven't figured it out for myself. It's different, and it brings up a host of things that I want to mull over and figure out. She knows she has me hooked, so I'm waiting to see what else she has in store. I know this is only the beginning and I am being patient, just letting it all unfold. She knows what I want, so now I can relax and work on giving her what she wants. I want her to know that I have few expectations. I simply want to see where things go, where she takes me. I want to know her better, find out all her deepest desires. She makes me think, at least when my mind isn't returning to the subject of her, replaying her words. I've been turned on for a week because of her gifted silver tongue. Her voice, her breathing, her excitement in my ear.. how could I think of anything else?

4 comments:

W. S. Cross said...

Very hot writing, you really convey the breathless abandon of sexual attraction. Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

I agree, A.Cat.. it's the "golden period" at the beginning of a relationship that is most enjoyable, I think.

W.S. Cross.. thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

she wanna eat the dog.

http://galleryfile.paran.com/GALLERY_129/200509/1126498576_8.jpg

Anonymous said...

Randomness.